All you want to say

Re: Danke, Merci, Thank you

NIKITA | 21/05/2013

Still on it, very busy this days. Hang on guys! Mit a702 wird es weitergehen :-)

Re: Re: Danke, Merci, Thank you

... | 17/06/2013

das freut mich zu hören!!! kann es kaum erwarten!

arte again did some changes - update urgently needed

luis | 15/05/2013

I have to say I was very happy with the program - thanks, Nikita! But arte obviously did again some changes. After the last changes, you got a selection list of the most recent videos when opening 702 and click on "load" (no matter what url was copied in the cache). Now you still got a selection list, but it doesn't update. Any update in the pipeline? Thx, Luis

Re: arte again did some changes - update urgently needed

claire | 17/05/2013

I was very happy with this program too. Thank you. Today it happened to me the same thing as to you Luis. It does't load any more.

stuck at Got data. Now Parsing.

MOW | 15/05/2013

with https://videos.arte.tv/de/videos/sarah-und-die-kuechenkinder--3909146.html
Plays fine in the arte web player, so it's a702's fault this time.

Re: stuck at Got data. Now Parsing.

NIKITA | 15/05/2013

Just read this. I will take a look this week. If it's a quick fix, I'll update quickly. Greets, Nikita

Re: Re: stuck at Got data. Now Parsing.

MOW | 16/05/2013

Seems arte is playing around anyway - neither feed nor the big lists on the website (the flash one or the non-Javascript one) have been updated further than this one video, but the "Videos des Tages / Videos du jour" show later ones, eg https://videos.arte.tv/de/videos/das-weisse-band--7496578.html - which however doesn't even load in the web player (zur Zeit nicht verfügbar).

Re: Re: Re: stuck at Got data. Now Parsing.

MOW | 16/05/2013

Hm. Feed is back, file also isn't stuck anymore, even in the same instance of a702. Strange though, as the web player did and does still play.

Re: Re: stuck at Got data. Now Parsing.

Good | 16/05/2013

Luck.

Thanks for tis Tool !

doesnt work

gerd | 08/05/2013

tried to dl REAL HUMANS. Didnt show in RSS, other URl didnt find anything. What to do?!

Items: 101 - 110 of 227
<< 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 >>

New comment