All you want to say

Cannot download

buscon | 29/02/2012

Hi,

i've tried to download the binary but it doesn't work - is there another download link ?

thx

no download

pirandello | 19/02/2012

Everything seems ok, I tick the show-box, the 'Download'-button goes active, I click it, it opens...level 1... level 2..., Ready to load... but full stop at this point. If I click the 'start'-button a new Prog.-Instance opens... and I'm in a loop. Please help!
(I'm using up-to-date win 7 pro)

Re: no download

haraldcyrus | 04/03/2012

It's actually quite simple: In Configuration you must make sure that the rtmpdump-Path finally refers to the rtmpdump.exe which is inside the rtmpdump-2.3 folder:
rtmpdump-2.3\rtmpdump.exe !!!
No so new instances of the program open and the Start-button does what it is supposed to do.
Regards,
Harald

A702 doesn't find the rtmpdump-file

wonderwoman | 28/01/2012

Hey guys,
I just downloaded A702 but when I tried to configure it it always tells me that it's not possible to find the rtmpdump-file and that i have to check the path. But I checked it one million times! I restarted my computer several times and downloaded the whole program several times as well. I have Windows 7. What did I do wrong??

Re: A702 doesn't find the rtmpdump-file

sangimed | 13/02/2012

My problem too :/ i think that it's a bug ...

Re: A702 doesn't find the rtmpdump-file

sangimed | 13/02/2012

Well ... wonderwoman i think i just figured out how we can fix this :D you just copy/paste all files contained in rtmpdump-2.3 directory to a702v1_1 folder (where is a702v1_1.exe situated) ;)

Re: Re: A702 doesn't find the rtmpdump-file

x_X | 06/04/2012

Just download rtmpdump.exe -> https://www.videohelp.com/tools/RTMPDump

extract the zip file and copy/paste the directory into the rmpdump-path field on your a702 settings.

download doesn't start

visitor | 24/11/2011

after selecting the movie I want to download, I can see the "start" button right next to it.
But when I press this button, nothing happens. An empty A702 windows pops up.

can anybody tell me what to do??

please!!

thanks!!

Re: download doesn't start

chris | 04/02/2012

Same for me. Nothing happens.

Re: Re: download doesn't start

Martina | 02/04/2012

the same here !!! ;-(((

Items: 171 - 180 of 227
<< 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 >>

New comment